Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley
High up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina, Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley offers a wide variety of activities. You’ll find plenty to do, whether it’s canoeing in a mountain stream or hiking through the colorful mountainside in summer or from relaxing by the indoor pool, skiing or snowboarding in winter. Plus, the area’s restaurants provide dining for all tastes.
The property features superb vacation accommodations and a number of amenities, including a park with a picnic area, an 18-hole PGA golf course, eight clay and two hard-surfaced tennis courts, an outdoor pool and a health club with an indoor pool, whirlpool and exercise equipment.
Enjoy the scenic wonder of the tree-studded mountains, lakes and streams as you golf, boat, hike, canoe, mine for gems or go tubing. From enjoying a summer concert under the stars to sipping hot cocoa after a day of snowboarding, Foxhunt is truly a four-season destination for the most discerning traveler.
Foxhunt’s tri-level 2-bedroom townhouses feature one king bed in the master bedroom, private bath with Jacuzzi and balcony off of the bedroom on the bottom floor. The second floor (where you enter) features a bedroom with two twin beds and a full bathroom. The third floor includes a living area with queen-sized pull-out sofa bed, fully furnished kitchen, dining area and full length balcony with sliding doors. The unit features a fireplace, television and DVD players. Free high-speed Internet access.
Suite amenities include:
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Two balconies
- Jacuzzi tub
- Pull-out sofa
- DVD players
- Free local calls
- High-speed Internet
- Hair Dryer
Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley is part of the Sapphire Valley Master Association. As part of the association, guests have access to the community center, where numerous activities take place on a daily and weekly basis. In addition, the Sapphire Valley area and Cashiers area provide a plethora of choices for visitors.
Resort amenities include:
- Outdoor pool
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Wet and Dry Saunas
- Park with picnic area
- 18-hole PGA golf course
- 9 hole Golf Course
- Driving Range
- 8 clay and 2 hard-surface tennis courts
- Health club with indoor pool, whirlpool and exercise equipment
- Lake with Beach Area
- Horseshoe Pit
- Miniature golf
- Snow skiing and tubing
- Boat Rentals
- Bicycle Rentals
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Free USA Today (available at check-in)
Packages & Specials:
AAA, AARP or Military:
We are proud to honor a 10% discount off our lowest nightly rates guaranteed to AAA, AARP or Military members. Choose "AAA/AARP/Military" from discount drop-down when booking.
Located on the highest plateau in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Cashiers provides a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The area surrounding Cashiers includes hundreds of waterfalls, lakes, mountains and forests. The vegetation in the area includes rhododendrons, laurels, ferns and pine trees. In the village of Cashiers, visitors will find abundant shopping and restaurant options. In nearby Highlands, N.C., visitors will find even more shopping, restaurant and entertainment options to delight all types of travelers.
Foxhunt check-in is handled at 127 Cherokee Trail, near the amenities complex. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The office is closed on Sundays.
After-hours check-ins are handled at Blue Ridge Public Safety (828-743-2199). Blue Ridge Public Safety is located at 3065 Hwy. 64 E, in the two story brown building on the far right side of Village Square.
- 3 miles into Cashiers
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Fairfield Sapphire Valley: Sapphire Mountain Golf Club – 8.2 miles
- High Hampton Inn and Countr Club – 3.2 miles
- Franklin Gem and Mineral Museum – 27.5 miles
- Macon County Historical Museum – 27.9 miles
- Museum of American Cut and Engraving – 22.9 miles
- Ruby City Gems and Minerals – 28 miles
- Scottish Tartans Museum Center – 28 miles
- Western Carolina University: Fine Arts Museum – 21.4 miles
- Wilderness Taxidermy and Wildlife Museum – 21.6 miles
- Sapphire Valley Ski Area - on site
- Cataloochee Ski Area – 31.6 miles
- Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing Park – 46.0 miles
- Scaly Mountain Ski Area – 15.9 miles
- Tube World – 28.4 miles
- Santa's Land Family Theme Park – 28.6 miles
- Derrick Mize Ltd – 8.5 miles
- Habersham Winery – 60.3miles
- Tiger Mountain Vineyards – 41.7 miles
- Victoria Valley Vineyard – 56.9 miles
On The Map:
Place your address in the field to get instant directions to the resort. If you would like to see a Google Street Map of the location drag the orange navigator over the map.